English Idioms Seminars
Do you want to speak English more naturally and be able to understand what native speakers are saying in conversation, on TV, and in the movies? Do you want to improve your grammar and vocabulary to pass English examinations?
If this describes you then take one of my seminars to improve your knowledge of English idioms and phrasal verbs. You'll learn how to use English idioms and phrasal verbs by using them in everyday conversations.
Each drop-in seminar is 30 minutes long and done over Zoom video conferencing:
10 minutes: Introduce new idioms and phrasal verbs with examples
10 minutes: Take turns to create sentences using the lesson's new expressions
10 minutes: Questions and answers
- Video and audio of seminar recorded and provided free to students.
- Free PDF of all idioms and examples covered emailed after each seminar.
- Idioms covered in each seminar will be those required for English tests, such as TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS and Cambridge exams.
- Instructions to download Zoom video conferencing software provided by email after you book.
- 24hrs notice of cancellation required.